Reset Locals?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Jul 5 21:37:18 EDT 2006

OK, script local variables are persistent now in 2.7.x.  In the readme, if I
read it correctly, it appears one must do the following to reset the local
values:

  set the script of <targetobject> to tNewScript

Is this correct?  Do we really need to set the script to itself (or another
script) to reset the variables?

The above works here, but this process seems to be, well, unusual.  I would
think I would be able to somehow access the local variables via script and
reset them.  Please let me know if I'm missing something.

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design