Finding In Reverse

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Jul 5 14:05:09 EDT 2006

I feel so stupid. That works great! In fact I think I can write an AT
() and RAT() function that mimicks Foxpro's using that. Of course I
must now correct you to some degree, because properly I should first
save the old delimiter, and afterwards restore it. That would be 4
lines. Still, your solution is elegant and truely "binary". :-)

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM