Sign Up For RevCentral, Get My Printing eBook Free

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 17:58:56 EST 2006

As many of you know, Chipp Walters and I publish a newsletter called
RevCentral from time to time. We're cranking out a new issue to be
distributed tomorrow. Everyone who is a subscriber to this f*r*e*e
newsletter (darned spam catchers!) will be able to purchase Chipp's
newest product, altSQLite3 as well as my latest SmartEBook, "Printing
With Revolution" at special discounts.

In fact, if you buy altSQLite3 -- either as a new product or as an
upgrade to your existing version -- you'll get my book f*r*e*e. But
even if you don't buy altSQLite, you can get my new SmartEBook for $3,
a saving of 40% (ok, so it's only two bucks) off the price that it
will go for on Thursday when it's officially released.

But you have to be a subscriber *before* the new issue goes out to
qualify for these deals, so head over to http://www.revcentral.com now
and sign up for the RevCentral newsletter. Each issue has breaking
product news and specials but it also includes tips from guys like me
and Chipp and other RevHeads.