Rev CGIs and Secure Forms

rev at armbase.com rev at armbase.com
Thu Jan 26 09:56:18 EST 2006

Quoting Kay C Lan <lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com>:

>> On Jan 25, 2006, at 9:43 AM, Gregory Lypny wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Everyone,
>> >
>> >       I posted this a few days ago but didn't see any replies or perhaps
>> > missed them.  I'm taking another kick at the cat just in case.
>

> If it makes you feel any better I seem to be missing a whole bunch of post
> to the List over the last 3 days. I couldn't find the above post at all. I'm
> not sure if it is the List, or in my case, gmail. :-(

Just to let you all know that there have been some problems in 2 sites in the
states for the last two weeks. I cant remember what the problem is but someoen
more knowledgeable than me mentioned what it was. Various places have had
problems getting to sites that I could reach from Sunny Scotland and vice
versa.

Mails seem to be going higglty pigglty (hope that is a world wide phrase) as
well.

All the best
Bob