How to get the table names of a connectedd database?

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Mon Jan 23 09:44:01 EST 2006

function database_GetTableNames tObjects
     -- gets from QueryObject not directly from live database
     -- so use Database Query Builder Tools first
     put revTableNamesOfQuery(tObjects) into tableList
     return tableList
end database_GetTableNames

This does the job - but you have to use the "Database Quesry
Builder"? How is this done directly in transcript - anyone got some
handlers having problems debugging the Query Builder :)

Another minor porblem - the Query Builder is refusing to add a
connection to a stack (I have already added one and deleted it) -
what do I need to do to re-enable this / why is the Database Query
Builder disabled?

Thanks