Discontinued Software, The Law, Morals and Hypercard

Scott Kane davidkane at ozemail.com.au
Sun Jan 22 22:44:05 EST 2006

LOL!  It's even nicer to bring a pathetic crack site
down.  The ones that really make me laugh, when I'm
searching for cracks of my software (funny how Google
lists crack sites, but everyday business find it so
hard to get a listing..) is when they list all their
"warez" and put a copyright message at the bottom
of each page.  <g>

Scott