Freely and Legally Available HyperCard - but not a solution

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 22 11:39:24 EST 2006

GS OS, while made to resemble Mac OS pre-System 7, is NOT a MacOS.  I
can't imagine that the ][GS version of Hypercard would read standard
Hypercard files. Not to mention that Apple abandoned the Apple ]
[ long before they abandoned Hypercard, so even if Hypercard GS could
read SOME Hypercard files, is would not read those created with later
versions.

I've played with Hypercard GS years ago and my recollection was that,
like my beloved ][GS (which I still have in storage), it was slower
than molasses in January in northern Vermont.  Imagine that speed
running in emulation.  Not a pretty picture.

Marian
Apple ][ Forever!!!!