draw/paint tools in standalone ?

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Sun Jan 22 10:33:17 EST 2006

Yes, and No . . .

I spent this afternoon on this one and the results were as
follows:

1. If one saves a renamed copy of the PAINT TOOLS stack,
then imports it as a substack of the main stack - and
imports all the paint-tool icons from where they are tucked
away in the RR IDE

&

2. Saves a renamed copy of the COLOR CHOOSER stack and
treats it similarly to the above - resets the refering
button in the renamed Paint Tools stack.

RESULTS -

3. The paint brush tool behaves very oddly indeed.

4. I am not at all sure about the legality of moving the
PAINT TOOLS and the COLOR CHOOSER out of the development
environment and into a STANDALONE.

As a result of #4 I am not posting my effort anywhere until
somebody can give me some sort of ruling.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson
See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html