Amazing, strange, and mystifying

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Jan 21 01:40:19 EST 2006

hey, I just did this 5 times in a row and then understood why!

when you paste a script and hit the enterkey "or" choose "Apply script"
menu, the script may not save...

To fix it, make it a habit to press enter after you paste something in the
script editor...

-

bugzilla 1920 actually... Bugzilla is marked as fixed again when it isn't ;)
Hopefully Ben or someone else will reopen it ;)

I added 5 votes so hopefully it gets noticed again...

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com