Use RR Connect and Open MS Access DataBase with Password Protection.

Scott Kane davidkane at ozemail.com.au
Fri Jan 20 23:09:54 EST 2006

> Are there any example stacks teaching how to use RR to
> connect and open a MS Access Database?  The MS Access
> Database is password protected.

It should work like any other database in Rev,
except that you'd have to use ODBC.  As far as
passwords go if you know the password then you
can use it in the connection settings.  But if
you don't know it then you won't be able to
connect.  There are tools around the web for
reverse engineering various database formats
including Access, but I've never tested them
and they only work on Windows.

Scott Kane