save all?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Jan 17 19:54:24 EST 2006

On 1/17/06 5:52 PM, "Peter T. Evensen" <pevensen at siboneylg.com> wrote:

> My projects consist of multiple (main) stacks.  It would be nice if the IDE
> had a "save all" option so I could save all the changes without having to
> switch to each stack or quit revolution to see if I get "Save changes?"
> dialog.  Does Rev have this?   Just wondering if I overlooked something.

Actually, you can type Command-Option-S on the Mac, and it should do exactly
that (although for some reason I end up with an open script editing window
when I'm done). But at least it works...

(Jerry, you can still write your plugins anyway... :-)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com