Revolution Preferences

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sun Jan 15 12:01:09 EST 2006

Hi Gregory,

You set the default font and size of all fields in a stack by setting
the font and size of the stack itself in the property inspector.
By default, all objects inherit the properties of their owner unless
you set them differently.
See Property Inheritance in Docs/Topics/Properties and property
profiles :-)

Le 15 janv. 06 à 17:52, Gregory Lypny a écrit :

> 	I was wonder whether there is a way to set default properties for
> object in Revolution.  I notice in Revolution's Preference window
> that default object sizes can be set.  It would be nice to be able
> to set default field properties such as font and text size.  Would
> that somehow be done through custom properties?

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet