The formatted mouseline?

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Thu Jan 12 09:45:49 EST 2006

Do you want the formatted text under the mouse or do you want
the line number of that text? I am sure it is possible. Tell me
what you need, I'll take up the challenge ;-) Are you using a
scrolling field?

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.