Quiting a Standalone

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Wed Jan 11 06:51:08 EST 2006

Hi Marty,

If you are on MacOS X, choosing Quit from the application menu
trggers the shutdownRequest message but not the
closeStackRequest message, i.e. the application quits before the
closeStackRequest message is sent. The closeStackRequest message
seems to be triggered on Windows before shutDownRequest message
is sent. I'm not sure about Linux.

Best,

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.