Text in a scrolling list field

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Mon Jan 9 23:31:34 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm using a scrolling list field to perform
a function similar to the one used in the
OSX finder.  I've worked out how to overlay
the images and it works great - except for
the fact that the text of each line goes
to the bottom of that cell.  What I need to
be able to do is somehow raise that text
so that I can make it level with the images.
Is there some way to raise this text to a
desired location in the cell?

NB:  The images are overlaid on the scrolling
list field and not actually embedded.  It's
a kludge - but it works.

Scott