Second Edition of "Software at the Speed of Thought" Print Edition Ready for Shipment

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 23:24:30 EST 2006

I am pleased to announce that a revised and expanded Second Edition of
the print version of my "Revolution: Software at the Speed of Thought"
can now be purchased online for immediate shipment. The price is
$29.95 plus shipping. To order it, go to:

http://www.cafepress.com/shafermedia.43377797

To see details of what's updated, what the book contains, and for
other questions about the book and how it relates to previous versions
and membership plans, please go to http://www.revolutionpros.com and
click on "My Stuff."