Printing In Rev

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 01:00:39 EST 2006

--- Scott Kane <scott at proherp.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am I going nuts or is the feature (as referenced
> in the Rev doc's) "Report Builder" missing from
> the IDE?
>
> Scott

Hi Scott,

The report system that shipped with Revolution 2.0 has
been deprecated. You might be interested in Quartam
Reports for Revolution: <http://www.quartam.com>

Quartam Reports brings the advantages of traditional
report building tools to the cross-platform world of
Revolution. It is the only tool to let you print
reports and labels while offering on-screen preview,
data grouping, aggregate functions, and much more,
through a cross-platform library with a simple API as
well as an advanced callback architecture.

Give it a whirl and see if it is the solution to your
needs. If you buy version 1.0, you get a free upgrade
to version 1.1, which is shaping up to be a solid
expansion of the feature set.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

=====