SnapzPro

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sat Jan 7 22:50:12 EST 2006

Yeah, I have noticed this. I was drawing out a series of excerpts from a
The Prisoner t.v. episode for my class (I was playing the DVD on the
laptop and running the screen capture utility).

With full-size, etc., video got jerky and became separated from the audio
track.  Reducing the window size and playing with the codecs made things
positively manageable.

Judy