data files for Rev Online?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Jan 3 18:14:19 EST 2006

Jerry,

I don't know if I found a bug or 'feature' but see if it is.
I downloaded the creator and viewer and loaded the sample stacks.
They went into my revolution folder but I found them.
I hit file in the viewer and opened the authoring wiki and saw the
underlined text and started clicking on each link. Ok, well when I
got to "menus and controls" I hit the text and nothing happened. The
text turned red but the line under it stayed blue and it stayed on
the previous content. So I hit others and most switched to content.
But some did not. I captured a screen shot if you need to see it.

If I click again or maybe double click then it would go to that pages
content just fine.

Is this a bug? Does anyone else see this?

Tom