Set the icon to (icon of another stack)

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Jan 3 11:11:35 EST 2006

Hi Paul,

>3) 'Start using' or 'set defaultStack' does'nt change the things.

Try:

         start using stack "x3"
         lock screen
         repeat with x = 1 to the number of buttons
                 set the icon of button x to (the icon of button x)
         end repeat
         unlock screen

or going to another card in stack "x1".

Basically, you need to redraw the screen to see the new icons.

If this doesn't work, let me know and I'll help you search for a
better answer.  Since HyperCard days I have mused about changing the
look and feel of a stack by doing exactly what you are trying to do;
but I've yet to have a need for that in the applications I'm programming.

Rob Cozens CCW
Serendipity Software Company