XML Library and Windows

Karen Karen at curlypaws.com
Tue Feb 28 13:48:10 EST 2006

On 28 Feb 2006, at 01:00, Jan Schenkel wrote:

> Hi Karen,
>
> The only thing that has worked for me so far was to
> explicitly add revXML to the externals of the stack.
>
> So here's a temporary workaround:
>
> 1) Use the message box to execute the line
> ##
>   set the externals of this stack to
> "externals/revxml.dll"
> ##
>
> 2) After building the standalone, copy the file
> 'revXML.dll' from your Revolution Enterprise directory
> to the 'externals' directory in your standalone
> directory.
>
> If all goes well, the XML commands and functions
> should now be available. It looks like we'll have to
> take a trip to Bugzilla, as the Windows standalone
> builder skips quite a few files.
>
> Hope this helped,
>
> Jan Schenkel.
>
> Quartam Reports for Revolution
> <http://www.quartam.com>

Hi Jan,

Thanks very much for that, but as I'm building on the Mac only, I had
to use something that Trevor DeVore had previously suggested - http://
article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.ide.revolution.user/64387/match=set
+external

The problem I'm now having is that Quartam says it can't find the
report formats.  Is there some trick to the path to use for this in
Windows?

Thanks,

Karen