Win XP / Rev 2.7

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Feb 27 17:04:08 EST 2006

Sarah, et al:

>  the process will be much faster if as many as
> possible can report what causes problems

OK, I got off the fence and downloaded v2.7 to my TPC.

I'll give it a go this afternoon and see what happens.

One question from the download experience:  Could there be any
correlation between crashing and the method of download?  Who (besides
moi) downloaded the "full" XP download, and who used the Rev XP
installer on the website?

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company