preOpenStack ignored when opening Rev by doubleClicking a stack file

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Mon Feb 27 07:18:40 EST 2006

Hi !,
This is not actually a major problem, but I just would like understand :
In the script of one stack, on  "preOpenStack"  I have a handler that
set the stack at the locScreen and hide fields that could have remain
when the stack was closed.
- If Rev is already open, when doubleClick on the stack file in the
defaultFolder, my handler works well,
- It works well also, if I open the stack by mean of the "open Stack…"
item in the File menu
- but, if Rev is not already open, if I doubleClick on the stack file
in the defaultFolder, then my handler does not work : it seems as if
the "preOpenStack" message was not sent :-(
Of course, with StackRunner it is running well.
(Mac G4, OS Xn 10.2.8)
Any explanation would be welcomed.

Bests regards from Grenoble
André