openStack Initialization Issues

Arthur Urban aturban at qwest.net
Sun Feb 26 22:34:27 EST 2006

Is there a way I can detect when my main stack receives the openStack
message versus when my substacks receives the message and pass it all
the way down to the mainstack? I do once only initialization in my
mainstack, and I can't seem to reliably detect when a substack is
triggering the openStack message and skip over the init code. I've tried
using the target and the me function, nothing seems to work. Too bad
there is no openMainStack handler. (even using on startUp doesn't help
me) Ugh...what am i missing? thanx!