Rev 2.7 Editor & stability problems

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Sun Feb 26 22:11:08 EST 2006

FYI, not that it'll be much consolation, but Constellation does this,
too. It does the same thing when you try to insert a line immediately
after a handlers header:

on doSomething
   beep
end doSomething

then place the cursor at the end of 'on doSomething', hit return and
you have

on doSomething

end doSomething
   beep
end doSomething

Even less consolation will be the fact that neither of these things
happen in the Rev script editor on mac OS X.

Don't let me put you off Constellation, though. It's so good in so
many other ways.

Best,

Mark

However, the Rev script editor doesn't on mac OS X...