Transcript and Dot Notation - the really "embarrassing" concepts IMHO

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 13:36:25 EST 2006

"Those of us who haved trained our brains to think in those terms"
does not seem to me to imply any claim of superiority, just the very
differences that you point out. I am sorry if you thought that was an
embarrassing comment about which I ought to feel some shame.

But I'm bowing, scraping, and backing out of this whole mess apologetically.

In the future, I'll keep my strong opinions to myself.