Too many posts spoil the broth ....

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sun Feb 26 13:16:57 EST 2006

I agree, but this is just human nature. People will always over-quote
and forget to change or redefine the topic headers, despite what
others might organize. And it's unenforceable. It will never happen
on any list, in the long run, unless it's dictated by company mandate
and one could get fired.

I guess you're doomed to slog through it all like the rest of us. heh heh

sqb

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o