I Can't download 2.7 for OS X

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sat Feb 25 07:05:31 EST 2006

Hi Ryno and Tom,

> You're not alone.
> I also haven't been able to upgrade my mac to OSX either.
> --yes I am connected to the Internet.
> I've been too busy to try very hard and I am in no rush (always let
> others find the problems and upgrade to x.1 version ;-)

I'd strongly advice RunRev to drop the Stuffit thing***, which causes
(d) massive problems
on many machines now and in the past, and use either a DMG or a ZIP
archive for
distribution the OS X version!

The "Stuffit Expander" had been part of every OS X install up to
version 10.3.x but
is NOT anymore on 10.4.x a.k.a "Tiger"!

> Still, I'm feeling ready to move up. 2.7 (on XP --no bugs on my
> system) looks really neat.)
> Could it be a java issue? Is this a java installer thing?

C'mon, I would have been personally offended it they had NOT built
the beast with Rev ;-)

> tm

Regards

Klaus Major