Transcript and Dot Notation

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 15:14:32 EST 2006

I don't disagree, Jonathan, but if you apply that logic to
object-orientation you find yourself in a syntax soup that is
difficult to resolve and leads to huge slowdowns in performance.

So if you vote to keep the language simple, you're voting to keep it
non-object-oriented. I'm OK with that but I vastly prefer that we take
an OO fork at this point.