Standalone graphic

Paul Claude paulclaude at postino.it
Fri Feb 24 02:57:25 EST 2006

I've pasted the Rev Plugins folder to the standalone and now it works; for
your reference, I'm in Italy but I've selected the English version of the
Mac Os system, so I have the English path for all system folders: maybe the
Rev standalone builder engine looks at the system "country" and not at the
system "language", searching (as in my case) for inexistent folders.

If you need that I beta-test an updated standalone builder, contact me.

Greetings

Paul Claude