Compiled App on 2003 Server TS

Jeff Honken jhonken at x12.info
Tue Feb 21 17:09:37 EST 2006

Mark,
I've sent your response over to our networking people to look at the
paths for TS.  I didn't think that I would have needed to worry about
the paths since everything is in the same directory but it seems to
point to a path problem. The application runs it's just missing the
graphic files and the SQLite database that's in the same directory. Jeff