Parameters [WAS: Main menu puzzle]

Ken Apthorpe ken.apthorpe at optusnet.com.au
Tue Feb 21 01:34:54 EST 2006

Tch tch, I don't think anyone really tried.  It's quite easy if you know a
bit of pidgin from Papua New Guinea.

mixmastabilongjeezuscrise

mixmasta = mixmaster, a 1950's brand of electric beater for eggs, cream,
cakes etc.
bilong = belongs to
jeezuscrise = Jesus Christ

So, it's something coming down from heaven that looks (from below) like a
big eggbeater.
A helicopter.

wanpelasquashimallbuggerup

wanpela = one fellow (me, that they are shouting at)
squashim = squash you (me, anyone)
allbuggerup = severe injury or death

So, they are saying there's a helicopter coming down on top of me and I'd
better scoot or I'm going to be squashed like a bug.

See, it's all there, english-like, and just like Transcript you just have to
know the language and syntax ...;-)

Whoops. Nambawanmeri bilongKen is calling, gotta go

Ken