System menus

Paul Claude paulclaude at postino.it
Mon Feb 20 11:08:05 EST 2006

As always, I think freedom is beautiful; and it would be also beautiful to
have the "possibility" of using the full potential of a programming language
brilliant as Revolution.

On other hands, "hacking" the system may be a way to increase its power; I
don't think Apple really feel hurt by this, considering that all the
applications I mentioned before are advertised by Apple itself on Apple's
official site. Take a look at:

http://guide.apple.com/action.lasso?-database=macosguide&-layout=cgi_detail&
-response=/ussearch/detail.html&prodkey=66163&-search

you will find a beautiful Apple's page dedicated to the "hackers" of
MenuCalendarClock.

If a new program is useful and good, Macintosh users are satisfied and Apple
is happy too (in spite of the menubar has been violated...).