HTML files don't display properly

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 20 11:01:19 EST 2006

Francis,

When you view the word exported html files in your browser try
resizing the window really small and see if it messes up the lines.
If so then that is because Word set them as dynamic resizing. I have
had that happen. In your Rev field then the lines are wrong because
the field is a different size.

Is that the case?

Tom