Frustration: put after URL...

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Mon Feb 20 08:20:29 EST 2006

Testing out my PayPal thing and running into a few walls:

My brand new Windows XP (home edition) is not allowing my stack to put some text into my remote file server.

 put  cr & theText after URL "ftp://username:mypass@ftp.mysite.com/revproject/reg/key_log.txt"

This has worked on every other computer, even on the same network.. Could there be some XP setting I need to...uhm, set?

this is running in rev 2.7, by the way....hmmm. could that be it? the other machines I tested it on were running 2.6.....interesting

tm