crashes while using script editor in 2.7

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Feb 20 01:27:29 EST 2006

Hi Dave

I have experienced crashes when selected text with a double click in
a plain field. im trying to isolate the bug too...

As I've said lots of times before: Rev should be confined to use windows
instead of just giving is a test ride in a pc emulator to see the reason we
windows users complain so much and why so many windows users don't go beyond
testing the demo...

cheers
Xavier