sort of OT, CD names to iTunes

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Sun Feb 19 09:04:38 EST 2006

Exactly. I'd add the one proviso that it would be better to do the
iTunes -> CD step before converting to aac - itunes will effectively
convert the aac files back to aif before burning, but aac is lossy,
so converting to aac first just puts worse quality on your CD. Once
you've burnt your CDs (feeding them in, one at a time, of course),
you can set the conversion of the whole lot to aac going, and leave
it going....

Mark