More fun with tooltips

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sun Feb 19 11:03:21 EST 2006

Another alternative is to have different tooltips each time the
system moves to a button like this:

on mouseUp
     set the toolTipDelay to 150
     set the moveSpeed to 250
     put "One" & cr & "Two" & cr & "Three" into lMyList
     repeat with g = 1 to the number of lines in lMyList
         set the screenMouseLoc to globalLoc(the loc of button g)
         wait 4000 milliseconds with messages
     end repeat
     set the tooltip of button "One" to "Now what do we want to say"
     set the tooltip of button "Two" to "Ok we can go round and round"
     set the tooltip of button "Three" to "Something new, something old"
     repeat with g = 1 to the number of lines in lMyList
         set the screenMouseLoc to globalLoc(the loc of button g)
         wait 4000 milliseconds with messages
     end repeat
     set the screenMouseLoc to globalLoc(the loc of button "Run")
end mouseUp

HTH

Tom