MonsieurX's TAOO Tiki is gone!

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Feb 17 13:22:36 EST 2006

Sorry if this comes as more bad news... I had to take the TAOO Tiki web site
down on MonsieurX.

The volume of traffic was going to exceed - for "this month" alone and just
for the tiki - by 2X the traffic capacity which i've never exceeded in the
past years including all my mad driving videos, mp3s and hoard of stacks!
This is amazing, and it was just a startup test for tiki without any
referencing from the top site! Did i get hacked ? what happened? I just dont
have the budget, or time to look into it...

For the dozen users who registered, and really gave a big hand, i present my
most profound apologies.

Not all is lost, dont despair... The TAOO project is still being furiously
developped...
MonsieurX is still there along with all the goodies that make my cyber
garage...

As Arnold said: "I'll be back"...

Cheers and hava great weekend!
Xavier