Missing Chapter 8 & 9

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Fri Feb 17 13:14:24 EST 2006

Documentation is always a work in process.
But the 2.7 doc has a table of contents that lists chapters which do
not exist.
Would be nice to have something like "known problems". How could anyone
tell if these chapters were supposed to be in the current edition or
not. Other than this list, how can anyone tell if problems such as
these have already been reported - the email address listed in the
preface doesn't help see other reports.
Chapter 9 would seem to be particularly relevant in that it proposed to
describe the file paths which have changed in the new version.
PL
PS
Now my ISP is reporting that the link:
userguide at runrev.com