Installer design and backdrops

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 16 17:11:39 EST 2006

RIchard,

I would not use the backdrop for the installer. I can't stand them. I
like to read my email etc. while doing lengthly installs.

The only thing I can think of is if you switch apps to another app
will it interfere with the install? If so, then I would block the
user from switching to another app and then the backdrop makes more
sense. But if it does not interfere then skip it.

Tom