F1 as the men shortcut?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Feb 16 17:07:25 EST 2006

one of 2 classic solutions

send ("MenuPick" && themenuname) to btn mymenu

or

set the menuhistory of btn mymenu to thislinenumber...

-

Another way, more tedious but with more freedom allowed is that if your
menupick handler calls a handler in the button or stack script, then you can
simply <send handlername to the button> (no menupick && stuff - which fails
if you change the menuitem) or in the simplest case, if your handler is in
the card, background or stack, you don't need to send anything, just call
the handler...

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com