New Features Where's the Scoop?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Feb 15 00:56:08 EST 2006

On Feb 14, 2006, at 9:08 PM, Sivakatirswami wrote:

> Can anyone help me (us) find  info on the new features?
>
> in particular:
>
> Syntax and Sample code for the following?

Take a look at the Whats_New.txt file in the Revolution 2.7
application folder.

> * Window level transitions. Now you can perform transitions with alpha
> channels on an entire window, allowing effects such as rippling
> applications
> on the desktop.

Search for "Visual Effects".

> * New image rendering options. Render an image from any object on-
> screen,
> preserving the alpha channel, then transform and save.

I think this is the new import/export snapshot.  Search for "Import/
Export Snapshot of Object" in the Whats_New file.

> * Multi-monitor Support. Revolution solutions can now be built to
> support
> multiple monitors, including different backdrops on each monitor.

Search for "Multiple Monitor Support".

Hope this helps,

--
Trevor DeVore