"MegaWidget" question

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Feb 14 12:20:09 EST 2006

there's lots of ways...

easiest would be to use 2 icons, one for the non-hilited state of the button
and one for the hilited state (ON). You set the hilited of the button on and
off and it will show or switch that icon and it's a on-off switch...

set the button's auto-hilite to off with this little script

on mouseup
  set the hilite of me to not the hilite of me
end mouseup

very easy!

choice of icons will make the button more dipswitch like...
scanning dipswitches in on and off states is also allowed but icons look
usually better and are easier to find...

Depends how cool you want those icon or switches to look...

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com