Contrib to old topics - why isn't Rev more popular?

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Tue Feb 14 18:10:45 EST 2006

Garrett,

Me and Mary Jane (the Mrs. Daniels) were talking about your situation
with Constellation, etc.  and I was quite hopeful you'd flourish
under Constellation 2.1's UI. The elements of v2.1 aren't all that
different than v1.3, but they're being used much more effectively.

Mary Jane didn't think v2.1 would matter as A.D.D is A.D.D. But then
she's not a mutt like me, she's all loaded up with Irish genes and
you know what they call Gaelic foresight don't you? Death.

Best,

Jerry Daniels