"MegaWidget" question

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Tue Feb 14 12:57:24 EST 2006

MisterX wrote:

choice of icons will make the button more dipswitch like...
scanning dipswitches in on and off states is also allowed but icons look
usually better and are easier to find...

Depends how cool you want those icon or switches to look...

cheers
Xavier

Well, that's a big part of what I was looking for: the icons.  The 3D aspect of a DIP switch makes it a little difficult to scan.  I was hoping someone might have seen something like this somewhere since I am "graphically challenged."  :-(

len