Revolution RUMORS!

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Feb 13 16:55:31 EST 2006

Richard-

> I was hoping to avoid participating in this discussion here and this
> will be my only post on the subject, but it's worth noting that there's
> really no "hacking" going on here.  The problem is less with Richmond's
> poor judgment than with the unconventional way RunRev is updating their
> site:

I reluctantly have to agree with Richard on this. There's enough blame
and enough finger-pointing to go around, but in general it's bad form
to take down a web site for a few days with nothing but a 404 page
that says "come back in a few hours" and put up half-contructed new
pages that replace the ones that were previously there. Normally the
new content is constructed and the switch-over isn't done until it's
ready to go.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net