Revolution RUMORS!

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Mon Feb 13 14:32:32 EST 2006

Dear list folks,

I regret that Richmond is back  on the moderated list - he won't be
able to post without approval.

Deliberately bypassing a password and then standing up and shouting
about it to the world seems to me just a little too much to swallow.
It's there for a reason...

Regards,

Heather

On 13 Feb 2006, at 18:00, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> Message: 9
> Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:06:43 -0500
> From: "Mathewson" <richmond at mail.maclaunch.com>
> Subject: Revolution RUMORS!
> To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
>
> I assume that if RR really wanted to keep things absolutely
> water-tight thay would have made sure that the RunRev
> website was completely inaccessible.
>
> I am also aware that incorrect rumours (such as that silly
> one about a Microsoft takeover) can damage a compnay quite
> badly.
>
> My quote from part of the RunRev site which is entirely
> accessible acted as a corrective to the silly Microsoft one
> and acted as an advertisement for the new version of RR
> that is almost upon us.
>
> I love the 'mystery' surrounding rumours, and, presumably,
> RR know very well that certain types of people enjoy
> fossicking around for details of the mystery - and knowing
> that have made sure that the details that are fossicked out
> are accurate.
>
> Now I wonder if I order my new copy of RR from Bulgaria
> using my Bank of Scotland Mastercard if they can guarantee
> postal delivery to this country?
>
> sincerely, Richmond Mathewson
Heather Nagey, Customer Support Manager
Runtime Revolution Ltd