Revolution RUMORS!

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 11:37:21 EST 2006

This could be very good news. Almost anything that improves sales is
good news.
  I have argued for a long time that it is very difficult for a small
company to support two brands. There has been the ongoing problem of
trying to explain that Dreamcard IS Revolution but Revolution IS NOT
Dreamcard (both statements are true but confusing). Further, I, for
one, never understood which was faster: an express train or a studio
train; which was bigger: a studio apartment or an express apartment?
  If the folks in Scotland are entertaining suggestions in this regard,
I'd recommend the following:
 1. Revolution, $149
 2. Revolution Pro, $499
 3. Revolution Enterprise, $999