Minimum Mac specs for Rev 2.6.1?

Ken Apthorpe ken.apthorpe at optusnet.com.au
Sat Feb 11 02:50:15 EST 2006

G'day all

I'm trying out the current demo version of Rev 2.6.1 on a Mac (yet another
total newbie).  It keeps freezing on me when I am trying to work on creating
a stack while I have the Documentation window open in a second monitor. So
far I have a main stack, one substack, and was in the process of setting up
a menu using menu manager.

I was looking thru the Docs when everything froze (including the
Documentation).  It's happened several times. Only exit is a force quit.

Can anyone advise, is this a not-enough-memory problem, or a too-old-slow
Mac problem, or.... (I already know it may well be a clueless operator
problem) ...

Mac is a G4 400 with 448MB RAM, OS 10.3.8